My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 14: What to Expect?

Based on a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kouhei Horikoshi, ‘My Hero Academia’ or ‘Boku no Hero Academia’ is a superhero action anime. The story is set in a world where 80% of the population is born with a superhero ability or Quirk. However, the protagonist, Izuku Midoriya, belongs to the other 20%. […]

The post appeared first on %%www.thecinemaholic.com/%%.



from The Cinemaholic https://ift.tt/3vGQTag
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments